Thursday, February 7, 2013

Don't wait until tomorrow, do it now!

-->
I’ve wanted to start my fashion blog in a very long time but somehow it didn’t really happen. We all have reasons like “I don’t have time” or “I have better things to do”, “I will do it next week” or “Am I ready to do this?” and “Am I good enough to do this?” But as a dear person in my life said, “What is good enough?” Good enough is what you do in this moment and if you won’t do the best of it and don’t do it now, in this moment, in this second you won’t ever do it or if you do it after, you wish you didn’t waste so much time and wish you would just be that child again that believed anything is possible.
Why have a fashion blog? Because Fashion is my ART.
 Now this is to all the ladies out there and men that love shopping and go on a shopping spree and feel so great after it, we all love that feeling but at one point we have our conscious telling us: "you just spent 300$ on clothes, or shoes, are you crazy????!!!" And what do we do? We feel so bad about it!!! I know I did and also I had a lot of people in my life criticizing the way I spend my money.
You see I could live without eating for days but when it comes to a pair of shoes or a dress I really want, now that’s something I can’t live without.
The moment that the person that loves me the most told me: “when you go shopping you are the happiest woman on earth how can I take that away from you? Clothes are the way you express your creativity” In that moment I realized there is no reason to feel bad about it NONE, ZERO! Be happy and express your creativity, we all create ART one way or another, and this is how I create MINE!
How do you create your ART?

3 comments:

  1. You are a beautiful piece of art created by God, your mom, dad and the Universe! We are all blessed to have you and your soul! Express yourself at your best and illuminate us all through your work! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my soul sister!!! I will!!! love u so much!!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete