Saturday, February 9, 2013

Tribal Inspiration



Marc by Marc Jacobs

I woke up today with one thing on my mind - Tribal Print. Yesterday, I talked about what inspires me, and one of the main inspiration throughout my life was music, R&B, Hip Hop, Black Culture in general. Tribal print is one of my favorite and we can see it on the run way this year, and I love to see it there.
Anything it's allowed when you wear tribal print. You can combine any colors and you will look great.
Rebecca Minkoff - Spring-Summer 2013
 I love colors. I believe that if you love fashion too and you don't wear colors you might as well die tomorrow (joke/in a way).
 Life is short do something different today and wear a color you never wore in your life. I bet you will pull it off great! Wearing a color is brightening my day and it will brighten yours too. Now don't get me wrong, there are outfits that I love and maybe have just black and white and some people have dark colors as favorites and they look amazing and stunning on them. But I love colors and I believe that colors give a different meaning to life!

Erykah Badu - Neo-soul singer 
Yesterday, I was talking to a very good friend of mine, and I asked her about my blog. Constructive feedback.
 She gave me an amazing idea of how after I show what inspires me, to take it to another level and show you my creation - an outfit, a drawing, something I create.

This is my outfit of the day that was inspired by Tribal Print. I would wear that for a walk in the park or a date or whatever would make you feel good!
Enjoy and have a colorful day!

D.

Tribal Inspiration


2 comments:

  1. Love seeing the inspiration take flight into something real! Great outfit, I think it would look good on my wife, maybe I'll buy it for her. Love reading your blog everyday it inspires me and makes want to find more inspiration and create something with it in my life.

    ReplyDelete